When it comes to having the best car audio system, the subwoofer plays a deeply huge role. Having a 15 Inch subwoofer or two of them will defiantly blow your competition out of the water. When shopping for a 15” subwoofer and/or a box make sure to check the dimension to make sure it will fit in your car. I have made this mistake before and cost me a handle to return the item. You don’t want to waste your hard earned money on shipping something back. Check out some of the top kicker, JBL, Hifonics, and other name brand 15 Inch car subwoofers. (click here for subwoofer boxes only)
Best 15 Inch Subwoofer Guide for Cars
When buying something like a subwoofer that performs well, you want to keep a few things in mind. One major thing I recommend when choosing the best subwoofer is going with a name brand. Buying off brand subwoofers won’t always perform as well as they say they do. Stick to some of the name brand subwoofers such as;
- Kicker has some of the best competition subwoofers that put out ridiculous bass. They are very well known in the car audio industry and always thriving for the best performance for their customers. I would suggest checking out kicker subwoofer reviews and go from there.
- JBL simply design some of the best quality subwoofers for the money. With extreme power, very reliable, and the out-standing quality, make peoples buy from them over and over again. You can never go wrong with some 15 Inch JBL subwoofers.
- Soundstream subwoofers are becoming more and more popular for one reason. Because, they put out phenomenal bass. You can’t ask for more much more once you have a 15In Subwoofer by Soundstream.
- MTX is one of the most popular car audio brands that consumers prefer. They are just an all-around car audio manufacture and make nothing but top of the line car audio products.
- Hifonics are always a good subwoofer to have. They make really good 15 Inch car subwoofers that really know how to make that bass bump and rattle your vehicle.
Subwoofer Power Handling & Efficiency
If you buy a subwoofer and just expect to throw any amplifier to power it, you will not get what you’re looking. It’s always import to check the power handling of the subwoofer and may have to get a new amplifier if your current one cannot handle the RMS. When it comes to these kinds of things I prefer having the same brand subwoofer and amplifier. I think it makes a difference and so do other people when matching these two pieces of car audio equipment together.
Depending how many 15 inch subwoofers you plan on hooking up will depend on that amplifier you should have. Also, the watts on each subwoofer you will need per channel on your amplifier. Adding up the two subwoofers WATT that are recommend, can and will help you find the best car amp for your subwoofers. You don’t want to spend all that money on some high quality subwoofers and they don’t even perform how they should because you went cheap on your amplifier. This is a big common mistake people make and wonder why their car system sounds like crap.
All in all, the most important things to know when choosing the best 15” subwoofers is; name brands that perform, knowing the power handling, check reviews from previous buyers and lastly, are you able to power these speakers with your current or new amplifier? If you have any question on choosing a 15In subwoofer feel to leave a comment or email us and we will do the best we can to help find you’re the best subwoofer for the money.